I'm Under The Legal Drinking Age In California. Can I Still Participate In WSET Courses?

Students who are under the legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcoholic beverages in California will NOT be allowed to sample any alcoholic beverages as part of their course, but this is NOT a barrier for successfully completing the level 2 qualification.

Are There Any Requirements To Take The Advanced Sake Course?

The Advanced Sake Certificate is open to students who already hold the WSET Level 2 Intermediate Certificate or can demonstrate knowledge at Intermediate Level through completion of equivalent education courses or sufficient wine trade experience.

Do The Wine & Spirit Education Trust Courses Require I Take An Exam?

Yes, the various WSET courses will require you to take an exam to demonstrate your newly acquired knowledge.

I'm A Seasoned Wine Enthusiast - Can I Jump Right Into A Level 4 Course?

No, a Level 3 Advanced Certificate is MANDATORY to apply for the Level 4-Diploma course.

What Does The Wine Scholar Guild's Wine Scholar Certification Provide?

The Wine Scholar Guild’s Wine Scholar Certification provides an advanced level of knowledge of the wines and appellations of France, the wine world’s most significant and complex region.